2008年1月8日 星期二

The end of the semester

My first semester in NTPU is going to the end. During this semester, I have learned many new things that I have not known before but I still have many things to learn, many things to change, especially those bad habits like: lazy, didn't work hard.

This was my first time living far from home for so long time. Because of that, I had to learn to be more independent. I had to take care of myself and to do almost all the housework. I thought this was a very good experience for me, because I had to learn to be independent some day, so why not learned early when I still a student? Nevertheless it wasn't that smoothly, because live with strangers still want some time to get with it, however, every things are perfect now.

After this semester, I hope I could become more mature, I also wish the next semester would be more wonderful, and I would make it come true.

沒有留言: