2007年12月25日 星期二

what Christmas means to me

Christmas means different to everyone, some think it is just a holiday, some think it is a party day, so what Christmas means to me? I think it is a day for reunion with family or friends, for me it is a day for us staying with people we love.


The reason for Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, so it is a birthday celebration for him, to celebrate a saint’s birthday, a man brings love and hope to humanity. So I think it is a day for love, for people we love. That is why I think this is a day for family or friends’ reunion. Not a day for carousal, or parties. I like to spend this day with my family or friends, we will have a good meal and sharing some funny or interesting together. That is what Christmas means to me, sharing love with family or friends.

沒有留言: