2007年12月4日 星期二

What roles do music play in my life?

In my point of view, music can make me relax. Especially after a very busy day, some ballads will make me feel relaxed and more comfortable. I think music can recharge me, make me vitally to face another busy day.

Music also can make me release those bad moods which are deep in my heart. When I was in a bad mood, like missing home very much, I would listening some music singing about going home or missing home, although someone said that might make me feel worse, I thought that would make me release my bad moods, and after listening music I would feel better.

Sometimes when I am in the singer’s moods, I would finally realize what he or she is singing about. Before that, what I know was very apparent, but when I was in the singing’s moods I would be touched deeply in side my heart. I think this would make people more unworldly, and that is music another use.

Making me relax and recharge me, making me release, and make me unworldly are what roles music play in my life.

沒有留言: