2007年11月20日 星期二

The experience of taking Taiwan High Speed Rail(台灣高鐵)


After a three days happy vacation in Kaohsiung, I carried my baggage which full of happiness, started to go back to Taipei. Unlike going to Kaohsiung, I took the Taiwan High Speed Rail back to Taipei. After a 20 minutes drive, I arrived at their concourse, I thought that was pretty and handsomely but their ticket is strange, because I had to put its reverse side into the machine, that was different from others. At 17:36 the train started on time, even though it was dark out I could still saw the buildings past quickly, the car was bright and clean, it made me felt very comfortable. The chair was not very big but still made me fall asleep. Just a 90 minutes later I arrived at Banciao station(板橋車站), to compare with bus and train, which took more the 4 0r 5 hours, the Taiwan High Speed Rail is much faster, and it do not made people felt uncomfortable, but the price was too expensive, it cost 1460NT form Zuoying(左營) to Banciao, but I thought it was feasible, because for someone time is money. Had this good experience, I thought I would take the Taiwan High Speed Rail again, but maybe the next time I went back to Kaohsiung, I would take an airplane, because it is on a discount now, it is cheaper and faster than the Taiwan High Speed Rail, so maybe I could take it the next time.

沒有留言: