2007年11月20日 星期二

Going home

Last Friday (November 16) I went back to Kaohsiung, my sweet home. I took Ubus (統聯客運), and after a 5 hour vacillating and staggering drive, I finally arrived Kaohsiung, my yearning hometown. Beyond my expectations, Kaohsiung was still in summer, unlike Taipei, where is in autumn, Kaohsiung has 24 degrees at night, in the afternoon it was so hot that we still open the air conditioner, and everyone in there wear summer clothing, it was so different from people in Taipei. The greatest thing was I get home, I saw my father and my younger brother, although we fought almost everyday when I was not enter university but I really missed him. The second greatest thing was I could watch TV, because TV programs in the dorm usually is not what I want, so back home and watching programs I like was really an enjoyment to me. After go to Taipei for studying the university, I discover that I love Kaohsiung more than other cities because it is my hometown and the most familiar place to me. I can not wait the next time going back to Kaohsiung.

沒有留言: