2007年11月20日 星期二

The midterm week

The past one week, from November 12 to November 20 was the midterm week of my school. The first day, November 12, I had a Calculus exam, actually I did not work hard on it, I knew the result would not be good, and I should work harder on it. The next was the Economics exam on the Wednesday afternoon, I thought it would be better than my Calculus exam but I should work harder on it, too. The third one was my English Listening exam, and this I thought I would had a good result on it but I did not finished it so I should notice on my speed of answering questions, and do not wasting time. The forth was my Chinese exam, I thought it was the best one, because I wrote many, I wished I could get a good result on it. The next one was my Accounting exam on the next Tuesday, November 20, it was the most important one, and I thought it was also the hardest one, and the one I spent the most time on, I thought the result was not very good but I would not give up, I would practice more and wish the next time would have a good result. The final one was my Outline of Civil Code exam, teacher mentioned almost every question in the test but I still miss it, so I should be more concentrate on the class. After all exams were past, I thought I was tired to dead, some of my classmate were went to shopping but I just want to sleep in my nice and warm bed. I thought these exams let me know that I should work harder and practice more on every course. I wish the next time I was apoise to them, and I also wish I would have good results one every one of them.

沒有留言: